Saturday, May 10, 2014

Purple Flower Earrings with Butterfly


 These earrings are simply beautiful! A large flower hangs above a small hoop which is adorn with small purple and white beads. in the very middle of the earrings is a small butterfly bead.

All of my earrings were made with love!
Every one of my earrings were made in a special way. There is a unique story behind all of them which add to their personality and beauty. Each is made and perfected to withstand its true potential, and crafted to proclaim the glory of God through my hands.

These are precious to me mostly because of the flower which stand above the hoop.  I wanted to make an pair of earrings from the set of flowers I had, but I couldn't figure it out. finally I came up with this and I absolutely love it! The purple color looks absolutely gorgeous on the earrings!

 I'm selling these on Etsy

Please comment!

~*Rachel*~

*Hot Tea and Ribbons*

No comments:

Post a Comment