Sunday, May 11, 2014

Purple, Blue and White Long Hanging Earrings


These are really pretty! The hanging beads at the bottom of the hoops give it a unique personality.

All of my earrings were made with love!
Every one of my earrings were made in a special way. There is a unique story behind all of them which add to their personality and beauty. Each is made and perfected to withstand its true potential, and crafted to proclaim the glory of God through my hands.

These earrings certainly have character! I made the one while I was babysitting some of my siblings one night. They were all being very good so I decided to make the most of my quiet time and created these. that very night, my parents got me a earring holder as a gift, which helped me to keep my earrings more organized. I am very thankful for it too! While the earring rack is a great place to store these gorgeous earring, they are still in need a good home!

~Rachel


I'm selling these in Etsy! Please comment your thoughts!

*Rachel*

*Hot Tea and Ribbons*

No comments:

Post a Comment