Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Update for July!

Hi Everyone! Thanks so much for all the views I've been getting on my blog!! I've been getting some traffic from this blog to my shop and its really helpful! Thank you all so much! Please keep coming and checking out my blog and Etsy shop!

Here are my most popular post recently! Please check them out! ;)


Buy the print for only $1.50 Here!!
 "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain,"
This amazing quote fully describes how our attitude towards life should be!
This great quote is completed with a handmade watercolor painting of...





Small Purple Heart Earrings With Feathery dangle and black and white and purple striped Bead.
These small heart earrings have a small feather-like...





Great for additives to charm necklaces, Charm bracelets or simply a small necklace.
If you would like to order ones like these in bulk...





These earrings are very small and cute! They have iridescent beads on them so they can change color depending on the light. Cute pair of earrings just to wear any day!



Thank you all so much for visiting my blog and shop!!! 
Please follow me on Facebook and Twitter!!!!!

I also sell knitted scarves now too!

~Rachel Maybeth~




No comments:

Post a Comment