Sunday, June 8, 2014

Orange and Yellow Long Dangle Earrings


Orange and Yellow Long Dangle Earrings


Orange might not be everyone's favorite color, but these earrings are favorable to just about anyone! The earrings have 4 orange and yellow beads hanging from a 6mm jump ring which is attached to the rest of the earring. The wire is bent in very intricate designs all around giving it a unique look.


All of my earrings were made with love!
Every one of my earrings were made in a special way. There is a unique story behind all of them which add to their personality and beauty. Each is made and perfected to withstand its true potential, and crafted to proclaim the glory of God through my hands.

I've had these Orange beads hanging around forever and I never knew what to do with them, I think I found the perfect way to use them! I also used the last of my yellow beads on these earrings.

~Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment