Sunday, June 15, 2014

Glass Bead Dangle Earrings

Glass Bead Dangle Earrings



These earrings are made with very shiny and smooth glass beads. You can choose from any of the colors pictured which includes: 

~Brown, (With Tan and silver beads)

~Iridescent (It's hard to get a good picture of the shiny earth-toned one because it shines differently in different lights)

~Purple (With light pink beads)

~Pink (With Light Purple beads)

~Blue (with Silver)

If you have are request for other colors, please contact me and I'll see what I can do. 

EACH IS SOLD SEPARATELY!!!!!

All of my earrings were made with love!
Every one of my earrings were made in a special way. There is a unique story behind all of them which add to their personality and beauty. Each is made and perfected to withstand its true potential, and crafted to proclaim the glory of God through my hands.

~Rachel~

No comments:

Post a Comment