Thursday, May 15, 2014

Braided and beaded Green Hoop Earrings (And Dark Toned Colored ones too!)







These hoops are simple wire braided together with beads intertwined in it. I'm selling a very pretty green pair and a pair with dark tone colored beads. Its is hard to get a very good picture of the dark toned one because it looks different colors in different lights. some of them shine a dark purple, blue, black, gold, or silver.

All of my earrings were made with love!
Every one of my earrings were made in a special way. There is a unique story behind all of them which add to their personality and beauty. Each is made and perfected to withstand its true potential, and crafted to proclaim the glory of God through my hands.

I thought the idea of braiding wire sounded cool so I gave it a shot. Then I braided some beads in with it and it made it look awesome! I made different kinds and hopefully making more!

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment